Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Catching Up

Monday's Happy Thing? Leaving work at 3:03 and getting home before 3:30. I love a smooth commute.

Tuesday's Happy Thing? Noah doing so well with occupational therapy. He was sitting up and gurgling and laughing and playing. He worked hard for an hour and then crashed. What a sweet boo.

Also, I deposited $366 into not an ING account but the credit union. That knocks off 057 for the year.

We've been doing a grand time of eating at home. I think since the first of the year, I've eaten out only once, which is sort of very unusual for me. I think tomorrow I will take my mom out for dim sum before she goes back to ohio. It also reminds me, I need to figure out next week's menus and put together a grocery list.

I just finished book two. 2. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (1/8/08).
Hated it. It's a bloated 19the century gossip girl book. Bleh.

No comments: