1. Yoga at least 1x a week, for 6 months
2. Run or walk at least 1x a week for 4 months
5. Go to the dentist for teeth cleaning 1x per year
7. Get annual check ups done both at my OBGYN and my regular doc
8. Have eyes checked annually
13. Write letters to my dad at least twice a month for 12 months
14. Read 52 books/year
19. Go on a Starbucks fast for an entire month once a year.
20. Burke-Williams at least 3 times a year.
21. Hair cut at least every 8 weeks
22. For a month, go back to low carb, low fat diet
23. For a month, record everything I eat
24. Pedicures at least every other month for a year.
25. Have something written for writing group at least every other month for a year
26. Attend writing group at least every other month for a year
27. Attempt at least one month of 365 Days photos (sure... it's only 30 or 31 days but still....)
34. Use travel mug at least twice for every 6 visits to a coffee place
35. Buy bottled water no more than once a month (use Nalgene!)
36. Bring at least two cloth bags each time I go to the grocery store
39. Go to Mommy and Me Yoga at least once a month for 6 months.
42. Donate blood once a year.
44. Volunteer for Parent Connection at HMH.
47. Go OUT to the movies at least twice a year
48. Go to Huntington Gardens at least 6 times a year.
53. Set and keep date nights every other week for 6 months.
55. Set a Starbucks budget and stick to it for each month.
57. Put $1/day in an ING savings for a year
60. Collect all change for a year.
61. Roll change and deposit in credit union for N & G.
70. Buy flowers four times a year.
74. Send a thinking of you card twice a month for 6 months to friends.
75. Call a family member ever week for 3 months.
77. Send random holiday cards, such as Valentine's Day cards, st. pat's cards, etc. to friends and family, cycling through everyone at least once.
79. Cook and eat at home at least twice a week.
80. Make soup once a month
81. In winter, spring and fall, roast vegetables once a month
82. In summer, grill vegetables once a month.
83. Eat vegetables at least once a day
85. Try a new recipe at least 4 times a year
86. Bake cookies at least once per winter
87. For one month a year, do not eat any drive-through food.
90. Each winter or summer clean closet and dresser and donate all ill fitting clothes
91. Only buy replacement clothing (each item coming in must be accompanied by an item leaving) for myself
92. Clean the car, top to bottom, at least once every other month for 8 months
96. Take cloth bags to grocery store at least once a month for 6 months.
99. Clean out email folders once a year.
101. Write down 1 thing that made me happy every day.
Given that list,
What I've done today to work towards which goals....
83- had squash for supper
101 - wrote my happy thing
81 - had ROAST squash! (I rock!)
85 - the squash had a new glaze for me (soy-maple)