Monday, March 3, 2008

Super behind. oops.

I fell really far behind because I was working on my 101 list.

Lots of reading. Moving. Packing. Throwing stuff away.

Let's do books first:

I finished:

10. Run by Ann Pacthett. OH but I loved this books. Seriously. But I am a huge Ann Patchett fan.


11. Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams. super fun. Extremely readable and enjoyable.


12. Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan. Sad, but still light and fluffy.

I signed my will. I got some of the paperwork situated for the dissolution.

Also, we moved to a new house nearer to Grace. Thank god. So lots has been accomplished, with some throwing stuff away and also getting new towels.

I can't recreate lots of the happy things from the week, though i did pay attention t them. Yesterday's happy thing, looking around a full house of people (okay, 3 extra) and realizing how wonderful my friends are.

1 comment:

rboston said...

I would consider getting anything done during the week of a move a HUGE accomplishment.

I am glad you got help and that it is mostly over.