skip to main
skip to sidebar
101 in 1001
Trying to accomplish 101 Things in 1001 Days.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Squirt Can Flirt
Squirt Can Flirt
Originally uploaded by
We went to Ohio. Little Man hung with grandma. And can I just say, my boy is a prime flirt.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
msbelle's 101: Mark It Off
Crab Crank Grump
Bad Mommy Blog
The Bartlett Family
001. Yoga at least 1x a week, for 6 months (?/26)
002. Run or walk at least 1x a week for 4 months (?/17)
003. Drink 80 ounces of water a day for a full year (?/365)
004. Floss at least once a day for 1 month (?/31)
005. Go to the dentist for teeth cleaning 1x per year (?/3)
006. Get flu shot every winter (1/3)
007. Get annual check ups done both at my OBGYN and my regular doc (?/3)
008. Have eyes checked annually (?/3)
009. Write a will
010. Resolve Domestic Partner stuff
011. Start 529 College Savings Account
012. Plan and throw 1st birthday party for Noah and Grace
013. Write letters to my dad at least twice a month for 12 months (?/24)
014. Read 52 books/year for at least one year (4/52)
015. Finish Thesis proposal
016. Finish Thesis
017. File for Graduation
019. Go on a Starbucks fast for an entire month once a year. (?/31)
020. Burke-Williams at least 3 times a year. (?/9)
021. Hair cut at least every 8 weeks (?/17)
022. For a month, go back to low carb, low fat diet (?/31)
023. For a month, record everything I eat (?/31)
024. Pedicures at least every other month for a year. (?/6)
025. Have something written for writing group at least every other month for a year (?/6)
026. Attend writing group at least every other month for a year (?/6)
027. Attempt at least one month of 365 Days photos (sure... it's only 30 or 31 days but still....)
029. Knit a lap blanket
030. Make a fuzzy back up blanket for Noah
032. Hem all the pants that are floating around the house
033. Quilt a quilt for myself
034. Use travel mug at least every other Starbucks visit for 6 months.
035. Buy bottled water no more than once a month (use Nalgene!) (?/33)
036. Change sheets on bed and crib once every other week for a year. (?/26)
037. Learn and use baby signs
038. Sign up for a gymboree class for one session and try it
039. Go to Mommy and Me Yoga at least once a month for 6 months. (1/6)
040. Go to a GM event
041. Create a year in retrospect of Noah and Grace's pictures.
042. Donate blood once a year. (?/3)
043. Locate one charity and make a donation in the names of friends and family for holidays
044. Volunteer for Parent Connection at HMH.
045. Donate extra preemie clothes to HMH.
046. Cull classroom library and donate books.
047. Go OUT to the movies at least twice a year (?/6)
048. Go to Huntington Gardens at least 6 times a year for one year (?/6)
049. Go to the Getty Center at least once
050. Go to LACMA at least once
051. Take the baby to see the horses being exercised at Santa Anita
052. Take the baby to San Diego Zoo
053. Set and keep date nights every other week for 6 months (?/12)
054. Start a small book group
055. Set a Starbucks budget and stick to it for each month.
056. Create a 529 Account for Noah and Grace
058. Create an ING savings account for Christmas.
059. STICK to what is in the account for holiday gifts.
060. Collect all change for a year.
062. Go to PNW to see Julia and Gordon.
063. Go to Ohio to see Mom and Dad.
064. Pick and arrange a Thanksgiving location that will be affordable.
065. Go camping with K and N once
066. Go to Bay Area for delayed weekend away
067. Take Katie and babies to Wild Animal Park
068. See Keith and Rebecca
069. Buy a car seat for a bigger sized baby.
070. Buy flowers four times a year.
071. Buy at least one bra that fits correctly
072. Buy a new bath towels
073. Buy a cable for the printer
074. Send a thinking of you card twice a month for 6 months to friends. (?/12)
075. Call a family member ever week for 3 months. (?/12)
076. Send a "Family letter" in the summer instead of at Christmas
077. Send random holiday cards, such as Valentine's Day cards, st. pat's cards, etc. to friends and family, cycling through everyone at least once.
079. Cook and eat at home at least twice a week. (?/286)
080. Make soup once a month (1/33)
081. In winter, spring and fall, roast vegetables once a month
082. In summer, grill vegetables once a month.
083. Eat vegetables at least once a day for 6 months (?/178)
084. When eating dinner or lunch out, every other time order a salad for 4 months.
085. Try a new recipe at least 4 times a year (2/12)
086. Bake cookies at least once per winter (?/6)
087. For one month a year, do not eat any drive-through food. (?/63)
088. Take baby clothes to consignment sales
089. Sell Medela Classic Breast Pump
090. Each winter or summer clean closet and dresser and donate all ill fitting clothes(?/6)
091. Only buy replacement clothing (each item coming in must be accompanied by an item leaving) for myself
092. Clean the car, top to bottom, at least once every other month for 8 months (?/4)
093. Cull books and take to book exchange or friends of public library
094. File and label all PD stuff
095. Clean rolly basket
096. Take cloth bags to grocery store at least once a month for 6 months. (1/6)
097. Renew subscriptions to Blueprint, Brain, Child and Cook's Country
098. Find a new place and move into it, one ideally closer to Grace
099.Clean out email folders once a year. (?/3)
100. For every item not achieved on this list, donate $5 to a charity to be determined.
101. Write down 1 thing that made me happy every day. (17/1001)
Mooch My Books
Exchange your books at BookMooch.com
028. Make a cart cover
031. Make a fuzzy blanket for Grace
057. Put $1/day in an ING savings for a year
078. Update address book and input it in computer
Los Angeles, CA, United States
View my complete profile