Happy Thing from Today: the sausage cheddar biscuits rock.
Other things done:
- groceries (I remembered both coupons AND to take my own bags)
- some food prepped (including soup and the biscuits and I did some of the bake prep)
- several rounds of dishes were done
- sheets changed (that should totally be one of my 101 things -- change sheets once a week. I think where I have duplicates like taking a cloth bag to the grocery store, I'm adding that instead) and washed
- went to yoga with the baby
- paid a bill and bought the cutest Sandra Boynton book ever.
- tried to get formula at Target, but they didn't have the right kind. Grr. That means I'll have to go to Babies R Us tomorrow so I can use the coupon.
I NEED A NAP.