Health and Fitness
1. Yoga at least 1x a week, for 6 months
2. Run or walk at least 1x a week for 4 months
3. Drink 80 ounces of water a day
4. Floss at least once a day for 1 month
5. Go to the dentist for teeth cleaning 1x per year
6. Get flu shot
7. Get annual check ups done both at my OBGYN and my regular doc
10. Resolve Domestic Partner stuff
13. Write letters to my dad at least twice a month for 12 months
Self Improvement and Well Being
14. Read 52 books/year
15. Finish Thesis proposal
16. Finish Thesis
17. File for Graduation
20. Burke-Williams at least 3 times a year.
21. Hair cut at least every 8 weeks
23. For a month, record everything I eat
24. Pedicures at least every other month for a year.
25. Have something written for writing group at least every other month for a year
26. Attend writing group at least every other month for a year
27. Attempt at least one month of 365 Days photos (sure... it's only 30 or 31 days but still....)
29. Knit a lap blanket
31. Make a fuzzy blanket for Grace
32. Hem all the pants that are floating around the house
33. Quilt a quilt for myself
34. Use travel mug at least twice for every 6 visits to a coffee place
35. Buy bottled water no more than once a month (use Nalgene!)
36. Bring at least two cloth bags each time I go to the grocery store
37. Learn and use baby signs
38. Sign up for a gymboree class for one session and try it
39. Go to Mommy and Me Yoga at least once a month for 6 months.
41. Create a year in retrospect of Noah and Grace's pictures.
42. Donate blood once a year.
43. Locate one charity and make a donation in the names of friends and family for holidays for one holiday season
44. Volunteer for Parent Connection at HMH.
46. Cull classroom library and donate books.
Culture and Entertainment
47. Go OUT to the movies at least twice a year
48. Go to Huntington Gardens at least 6 times a year.
49. Go to the Getty Center at least once
50. Go to LACMA at least once
51. Take the baby to see the horses being exercised at Santa Anita
52. Join a children's museum
53. Set and keep date nights every other week for 6 months.
54. Start a small book group
55. Set a Starbucks budget and stick to it for each month.
57. Put $1/day in an ING savings for a year
58. Create an ING savings account for Christmas.
59. STICK to what is in the account for holiday gifts.
60. Collect all change for a year.
61. Roll change and deposit in credit union for N & G.
62. Go to PNW to see Julia and Gordon.
63. Go to Ohio to see Mom and Dad.
64. Pick and arrange a Thanksgiving location that will be affordable.
65. Go camping with K and N once
66. Go to Bay Area for delayed weekend away
67. Take Katie and babies to Wild Animal Park
68. See Keith and Rebecca
70. Buy flowers four times a year.
71. Buy at least one bra that fits correctly
72. Buy a new bath towels
73. Buy a cable for the printer
74. Send a thinking of you card twice a month for 6 months to friends.
75. Call a family member ever week for 3 months.
76. Send a "Family letter" in the summer instead of at Christmas
77. Send random holiday cards, such as Valentine's Day cards, st. pat's cards, etc. to friends and family, cycling through everyone at least once.
Cooking and Food
80. Make soup once a month
81. In winter, spring and fall, roast vegetables once a month
82. In summer, grill vegetables once a month.
83. Eat vegetables at least once a day
84. When eating dinner or lunch out, every other time order a salad
87. For one month a year, do not eat any drive-through food.
89. Sell Medela Classic Breast Pump
90. Each winter or summer clean closet and dresser and donate all ill fitting clothes
91. Only buy replacement clothing (each item coming in must be accompanied by an item leaving) for myself
92. Clean the car, top to bottom, at least once every other month for 8 months
94. File and label all PD stuff
97. Renew subscriptions to Blueprint
98. Find a new place and move into it, one ideally closer to Grace
99. Clean out email folders once a year.
100. For every item not achieved on this list, donate $5 to a charity to be determined.
101. Write down 1 thing that made me happy every day.